MetaData for Upper Owyhee Watershed Assessment
Upper Owyhee Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Owyhee Watershed Council
- Publish Date: 2011
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: Ashley.Seim@state.or.us
- Abstract: The 2011 Upper Owyhee Watershed Assessment was produced by the Owyhee Watershed Council and Scientific Ecological Services Inc. The purpose of the document is to discuss components of the watershed, a brief overview, history of the area and the watershed's condition.
- Time Period of Content: 2011
- Geographic Extent: The Upper Owyhee subbasin includes the Bull Run Mountains and the West sides of the Independance mountains.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Upper Owyhee Watershed Assessment
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?