MetaData for Greater Oregon City Watershed Assessment and Action Plan
Greater Oregon City Watershed Assessment and Action Plan
- Originator: Greater Oregon City Watershed
- Publish Date: April 2010
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: Ashley.Seim@state.or.us
- Abstract: The April 2012 Greater Oregon City Watershed Assessment was produced by ICF International and Watershed Professionals Network. The Assessment gives and overview of the watershed, the habitat types, risks to the watershed, water quality, species within the watershed and reccomendations proposed for the watershed. In addition there is a proposed action plan that covers a watershed and subwatershed overview that includes conditions, limitations and opportunities, watershed strategy and priorities, previous project accomplishments by the GOCWC, budgets and action plan priorities.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Greater Oregon City Watershed
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: pdf
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Greater Oregon City Watershed Assessment and Action Plan
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?