MetaData for Rock and Lonerock Creeks Watershed Assessment
Rock and Lonerock Creeks Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Gilliam-East John Day Watershed Council and Gilliam Soil and Water Conservation District
- Publish Date: 2011
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: Ashley.Seim@state.or.us
- Abstract: The 2011 Rock and Lonerock Creeks Watershed Assessment was produced by ABR, Inc got the Gilliam-East John Day Watershed Council and the Gilliam Soil and Water Conservation District. The purpose of the document was to give an overview on watershed history, current condition, purpose and scope of the project, Methods used for the assessment, the habitat types within the watershed, hydrology and water use within the watershed, risks to the watershed and proposed changes. In addition it gives a overview on the salmonid species found in the watershed and gives proposed changes to their management.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Rock and Lonerock Creeks Watershed
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Rock and Lone Creeks Watershed Assessment
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?