MetaData for Lower Crooked River Watershed Assessment
Lower Crooked River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Crooked River Watershed Council
- Publish Date: 2/2008
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: Ashley.Seim@state.or.us
- Abstract: The 2008 Lower Crooked River Watershed Assessment was prepared by the Crooked River Watershed Council. The purpose of the document is to talk about the watershed and its past and current history and issues that have taken place in the watershed and how those relate to state and federal regulations. In addition it talks about the diversity of habitat found within the watershed basin and the fish and wildlife that inhabit the area. Following the past and current history the document discusses the assesment and offers some proposed changes to the watershed to ensure higher ecological potential.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Crooked River Watershed
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Lower Crooked River Watershed Assessment
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?