MetaData for Guano and Thousand-Virgin Sub-basins Watershed Assessment
Guano and Thousand-Virgin Sub-basins Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Harney County Watershed Council
- Publish Date: December, 2010
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: Ashley.Seim@state.or.us
- Abstract: The 2010 Guano and Thousand-Virgin Sub-basins Watershed Assessment was prepared by Watching Car Enterprises, Inc. for Harney County Watershed Council. Introduction. This short introduction to the HCWC and the Guano and Thousand-Virgin Sub-basins.
Introduction. This short introduction to the HCWC and the Guano and Thousand-Virgin Sub-basins. The following information decribes the chapters and their content;
"Watershed Assessment: Discussions of various topics with emphasis on their connection to watershed health in the sub-basins.
Basin Characteristics: General information about the sub-basins, physical features and the plants and animals, which reside there.
Land and Resources: Use and Management. General information on various land management topics."
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The Guano and Thousand-Virgin Sub-basins occupy over 1.8 million acres in Harney and Lake Counties in Oregon.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Goano and Thousand-Virgin Sub-basins Watershed Assessment