MetaData for Middle Rogue Watershed Assessment
Middle Rogue Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Middle Rogue Watershed Association
- Publish Date: June 2001
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: GIS and Technology Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: Ashley.Seim@state.or.us
- Abstract: The Middle Rogue Watershed (MRW) encompasses nearly 607 squarel miles in the northern portion of Josephine County in southern Oregon from the just below Kelsey Creek on the border of Curry and Josephine Counties to just below Evans Creek on the border of Josephine and Jackson Counties, excluding the Illinois and Applegate Watersheds. The area is mountainous and heavily forested with hot and dry summers and mide and wet winters. It is largely rural with one urban center, Grants Pass, and a number of small communities. In this assessment, we have divided the MRW into five subwatersheds: Grave Creek, Galice Creek, Jumpoff Joe Creek, Grants Pass and the Wild and Scenic watersheds.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Middle Rogue watershed
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?