MetaData for Middle Fork Willamette River Lower Watersheds Action Plan
Middle Fork Willamette River Lower Watersheds Action Plan
- Originator: Middle Fork Willamette Watershed Council
- Publish Date: Fall 2002
- Online Link: http://www.mfwwc.org/downloads/mfactionplan.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Eve Montanaro
- Job Position: Middle Fork Willamette Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 937-9800
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This document begins with a brief overview of the watershed, the activities of the Council, and the development of the Action Plan. A section explaining Action Plan goals and activities follows. For many people, the most important part of the document will be the tables included in this second section. These tables outline specific activities that the Council, in collaboration with watershed residents and others, have already implemented or will undertake to improve the condition of the watershed. It is here that you will find the who, what, where, and when of actions. If you are interested in finding out more about conditions in the Lower Middle Fork of the Willamette watershed, a detailed assessment of the area is available from the Council.
- Purpose: This plan, developed by the Middle Fork Willamette Watershed Council, represents a five-year strategy to improve the lower portions of the watershed. This watershed action plan focuses on the Lower Middle Fork Willamette River below Dexter Dam and the associated tributary watersheds of Hills, Little Fall, and Lost Creeks. This Action Plan is the first step towards a comprehensive strategy to maintain or restore critical habitat areas and improve water quality for the entire Middle Fork Willamette River Basin.
- Time Period of Content: 2002 to 2007, as a 5 year plan
- Geographic Extent: Lower Middle Fork Willamette River watershed below Dexter Dam and the associated tributary watersheds of Hills, Little Fall, and Lost Creeks
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?