MetaData for Project description for the fish life history analysis project
Project description for the fish life history analysis project
- Originator: Fish Life History Analysis Project, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Publish Date: July 2013
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Benjamin Clemens
- Job Position: Project Leader
- Telephone: 541-757-5113
- E-Mail Address: Ben.Clemens@oregonstate.edu
- Abstract: The project maintains high standards of quality in estimation of life history parameters, including accuracy, precision and efficiency from sample and data handling through age estimations and other life history analyses and data dissemination.
- Purpose: The purpose of this manual is to provide a background and context for other projects that work with the Fish Life History Analysis Project.
- Time Period of Content: 2013 --
- Geographic Extent: state of Oregon
- Status: Draft
- Use Constraints: This is a descriptive manual of what the project does and what other, closely related project do. The tasks described therein are constantly and necessarily changing to meet the demands of the work.
- Format: Word
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: n/a
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?