MetaData for Standard operating procedures for collection and preparation of fish scales and data management
Standard operating procedures for collection and preparation of fish scales and data management
- Originator: Fish Life History Analysis Project, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Publish Date: August 2013
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Benjamin Clemens
- Job Position: Project Leader
- Telephone: 541-757-5113
- E-Mail Address: Ben.Clemens@oregonstate.edu
- Abstract: The project maintains high standards of quality in estimation of life history parameters, based on reads of fish scales, including accuracy, precision and efficiency from sample and data handling through age estimations and other life history analyses and data dissemination.
- Purpose: The purpose of this manual is to provide guidelines for scale collection, preparation, and data management for new, supporting and collaborating staff.
- Time Period of Content: 2013--
- Geographic Extent: state of Oregon
- Status: Draft
- Use Constraints: None.
- Format: Word
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: n/a
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Standard operating procedures for collection and preparation of fish scales and data management
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?