MetaData for Bottom and Cedar Creeks Sub-basins Aquatic Habitat Inventories
Bottom and Cedar Creeks Sub-basins Aquatic Habitat Inventories
- Originator: Coos Watershed Association
- Publish Date: 6/30/2014
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Jon Souder
- Job Position: Executive Director
- Telephone: 541.888.5922
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: ODFW-protocol Aquatic Habitat Inventories conducted during the summer, 2008 in the Bottom and Cedar Creeks sub-basins of the S.F. Coos River watershed.
- Purpose: Project-effectiveness baseline monitoring for sediment reduction and instream complexity (LWD) watershed restoration projects.
- Time Period of Content: 2008
- Geographic Extent: Bottom Creek sub-basin: HUC 171003040103; Cedar Creek sub-basin: HUC 171003040105
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: MS-Access database
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: ODFW MS-Access template.
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field descriptions.
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?