MetaData for Elk-Sixes Hoop Trap Results 2012-2014
Elk-Sixes Hoop Trap Results 2012-2014
- Originator: Curry Soil and Water Conservation District
- Publish Date: March 24, 2016
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Soil and Water Conservation District
- Name: Matt Swanson
- Job Position: Effectiveness Monitoring Coordinator
- Telephone: 541.373.0800
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The report summarizes juvenile outmigration sampling conducted between 2012 and 2014 on two tributaries in the lower Elk River watershed and two tributaries in the lower Sixes River watershed.
- Purpose: To develop a better understanding of how these overwintering habitats are being used.
- Time Period of Content: March thru May, 2012, 13, and 14.
- Geographic Extent: Swamp Creek and Cedar Creek - lower Elk River watershed, Curry County. Sullivan Gulch and Greene Creek - lower Sixes River watershed, Curry County.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: The raw data is included in tables in the report.
|Sixes River Coho
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: The data is provided in tables that are included in the report. The title and headers are self explanatory. The number of each species caught in a particular day are entered in the respective cell within the table.
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?