MetaData for ODFW Region and Watershed District Boundaries
ODFW Region and Watershed District Boundaries
- Originator: ODFW
- Publish Date: September 2017
- Online Link: https://nrimp.dfw.state.or.us/nrimp/default.aspx?pn=odfwgisdata
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Jon Bowers
- Job Position: GIS Coordinator
- Telephone: 503-947-6097
- E-Mail Address: Jon.K.Bowers@state.or.us
- Abstract: This dataset contains ODFW region and watershed district boundaries for administrative purposes.
- Purpose: The purpose of this dataset is to delineate ODFW's Region and Watershed District boundaries.
- Time Period of Content: 2017
- Geographic Extent: Oregon
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints: None
- Format: GIS
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: The National Hydrography Dataset, Watershed Boundary Dataset and the Oregon State boundary were used in the development of this layer.
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field descriptions.
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?