MetaData for Upper South Yamhill River Watershed Assessment
Upper South Yamhill River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Yamhill Basin Watershed Council
- Publish Date: November 2002
- Online Link: http://www.co.yamhill.or.us/ybc/Assessments/USYassmnt.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Jamie Sheahan
- Job Position: Yamhill Basin Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: (503) 434-7447
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The Upper South Yamhill River watershed assessment is a publication of the Yamhill Basin Council (YBC) and is a reference tool for watershed residents. It contains information gathered from many different sources about past and present conditions in the watershed. The assessment also identifies areas where information is lacking. The assessment includes the topics of a Watershed Overview, Historical Conditions, Channel Habitat Types, Vegetation, Riparian and Wetland Conditions, Channel Modifications, Sediments, Hydrology and Water Use, Water Quality, Fish Habitat and Barriers, Restoration and Enhancement Projects, and a Watershed Conditions Summary.
- Purpose: The purpose of this assessment is to provide watershed residents, landowners, and decision-makers with basic objective information regarding land and water resources in the Upper South Yamhill watershed, which includes all of the drainages to the South Yamhill River upstream of Willamina Creek. This document may serve as a baseline for designing restoration projects and will aid the Yamhill Basin Council and community members in developing monitoring plans. It is also tied to an ongoing process of community-based land use planning; the information contained will need to be updated as local needs and objectives develop.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The Upper South Yamhill River watershed is part of the Willamette River basin in the northwestern corner of the Willamette Valley. The watershed is 89,400 acres in size.
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category
||3/2/2005 10:39:27 AM