MetaData for Rickreall Watershed Action Plan
Rickreall Watershed Action Plan
- Originator: Rickreall Watershed Council
- Publish Date: June 30, 2003
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Charles Redon
- Job Position: Rickreall Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: (503) 623-9680 x112
- E-Mail Address: Rickreallwc@hotmail.com
- Abstract: The following document is the Rickreall Watershed Action Plan. The Action Plan contains the Watershed Council’s goals, objectives, and priority action items for the Rickreall Watershed. The action items will be implemented as resources allow. Plan implementation will involve various Council partner organizations, public and private groups, and citizens. Project completions are based on partner involvement and achieving funding support. It is considered to be a "living" document and will continue to change as projects are completed or project priorities change.
The Action plan is a companion volume to the Rickreall Watershed Assessment. Much of the information contained in this plan has been gathered from the Assessment. The Assessment cites supporting materials and is reference for the Action Plan.
The Rickreall Watershed Council will review the Action Plan goals and objectives yearly. The Council may make changes and up-dates to the Action Plan. Contact the Councils Coordinator for additional attachments.
- Purpose: The purpose of this action plan is to identify cooperative projects, strategies, and priorities to improve restoration and conservation efforts in the Rickreall Watershed. The Action Plan addresses concerns and issues that were identified in the Rickreall Watershed Assessment. The Watershed Action Plan is part of a statewide strategy to address endangered species and water pollution concerns using locally developed solutions.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The Rickreall Watershed is one of a group of five major watersheds that drain the west side of the Willamette River basin.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: MS Word document
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?