MetaData for Willow Creek Watershed Assessment
Willow Creek Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Grande Ronde Model Watershed Program and Michelle Johnson
- Publish Date: July 28, 2001
- Online Link: http://www.fs.fed.us/pnw/modelwatershed/docs/reports_assessments/willowcreek_ws_assessment.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Jeff Oveson
- Job Position: Grande Ronde Model Watershed Program Executive Director
- Telephone: (541) 962-8599
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: The Willow Creek Watershed Assessment includes sections on: A watershed overview, historical conditions, channel habitat types, hydrology and water use, riparian, wetlands, water quality, sediment sources, channel modifications, fish and fish habitat, noxious weeds, and forest health.
- Purpose: The Willow Creek watershed assessment was written for the Grande Ronde Model Watershed Program (GRMWP) with an intended audience of the GRMWP staff and Board of Directors, watershed residents, and the general public. A watershed assessment evaluates how well a watershed is functioning. This assessment will serve as a baseline for the GRMWP and watershed residents to identify restoration opportunities.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The Willow Creek watershed is located in the northwestern part of the Grande Ronde Valley, in Union County, in northeast Oregon.
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy in the Library?