MetaData for Fanno/Tryon Creek Watershed Plan: Draft
Fanno/Tryon Creek Watershed Plan: Draft
- Originator: Bureau of Environmental Services, Tryon Creek Watershed Council, and City of Portland
- Publish Date: 9/23/04
- Online Link: http://www.portlandonline.com/bes/index.cfm?c=35072
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Terri Preeg Riggsby
- Job Position: Tryon Creek Watershed Council Chair
- Telephone: (503) 244-1827
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: The Fanno and Tryon Creeks Watershed Plan contains sections on: Introduction to the Fanno/Tryon Creek Watershed Plan, Overview-Tryon Creek Watershed, Habitat and Biological Communities-Background and Tryon Creek Watershed, Public Involvement, Education, and Stewardship, Related Plans, Policies, and Programs, Water Quality-Tryon Creek Watershed, and Hydrology-Tryon Creek Watershed.
- Purpose: The Fanno and Tryon Creeks Watershed Plan (Watershed Plan) characterizes watershed conditions, identifies watershed problems and assets, and recommends a comprehensive and strategic set of projects, programs, and activities to improve watershed health.
The Bureau of Environmental Services (BES) has developed the Watershed Plan in collaboration
with other city bureaus. Recommendations are consistent with other efforts to improve the health of Portland’s watersheds, including the City’s River Renaissance Initiative and Endangered Species Act (ESA) Program. The Watershed Plan also helps the City comply with federal regulations, including the ESA and the Clean Water Act.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The Fanno and Tryon Creeks Watersheds in Portland, Oregon
- Status: Draft
- Use Constraints: Note: West Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District data referenced in this report is under review of its Directors for the validity of the data
- Format: WinZip of PDF files
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category
||5/9/2005 9:22:46 AM