MetaData for Restoration of Historic Coyote Creek, Surveys for Amphibians and Reptiles with Observations of Mollusks
Restoration of Historic Coyote Creek, Surveys for Amphibians and Reptiles with Observations of Mollusks
- Originator: Long Tom Watershed Council
- Publish Date: December 2004
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Dana Erickson
- Job Position: Long Tom Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 683-6578
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The report contains an introduction, table on herpetofauna observed and potential, table on mollusks Fauna observed and potential, results by species: amphibians, reptiles, and mollusks, conclusions, and maps.
- Purpose: The present herpetofaunal surveys were intended to detect the local species in the Coyote Cree Environmental Restoration Area, and to provide defined survey methods and locations for any future surveys that monitor this area.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The project area is in Lane County, Oregon, and is roughly 4 airline km south of the town of Cheshire
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category
||6/21/2005 9:22:52 AM