MetaData for Marine and Freshwater Survival of Naturally Produced Coho at ODFW Life Cycle Monitoring Sites
Marine and Freshwater Survival of Naturally Produced Coho at ODFW Life Cycle Monitoring Sites
- Originator: Jeff Rodgers
- Publish Date: 1-21-04
- Online Link: http://oregonstate.edu/Dept/ODFW/life-cycle/index.html
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Jeff Rodgers
- Job Position: Oregon Plan Monitoring Coordinator
- Telephone: 541-757-4263 x231
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: In 1998, as part of the Oregon Plan for Salmon and Watersheds the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife began a program to monitor marine and freshwater survival of naturally produced coho salmon. To obtain this information, adult and smolt traps are operated at six sites in the Oregon Coast Coho ESU. See pdf document for a detailed description of the project.
- Purpose: To provide information on the marine and freshwater survival of naturally produced coho in the Oregon Coast Coho ESU.
- Time Period of Content: 1996 - 2001 broods
- Geographic Extent: Oregon Coast Coho ESU
- Status: Ongoing
- Use Constraints: none
- Format: Excel spreadsheet
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: Data obtained from project summary spreadsheet.
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?