MetaData for Recreational Boat Waste Facilities
Recreational Boat Waste Facilities
- Originator: Oregon State Marine Board
- Publish Date: January 2004
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon State Marine Board
- Name: Wayne Shuyler
- Job Position: Assistant Director
- Telephone: 503-373-1405 ext. 240
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: Excel file of boat waste collection facilities, lat/long location, and gallons pumped.
- Purpose: To track the amount of boat waste disposed.
- Time Period of Content: 2001-02 and 2003-03
- Geographic Extent: Coastal Coho ESU
- Status: Ongoing
- Use Constraints: None
- Format: MS Excel
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: Data obtained from meters installed in facility and reported by facility operators.
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: <Grid>Facility NameName of site where facility is locatedLatitudeLatitude coordinate of facility locationLongitude Longitude coordinate of facility locationEquipmentType of equipment installed at locationYear 12001-02 time periodGallons Y1Gallons pumped in 2001-02Year 22002-03 time period</Grid>
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category
CVA Coastal Coho.zip
||1/23/2004 8:52:44 AM