MetaData for Land Use/Ownership - Coastal Coho ESU
Land Use/Ownership - Coastal Coho ESU
- Originator: Andy Herstrom - ODF
- Publish Date: September 14, 2005
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Erin Gilbert
- Job Position: Oregon Plan Asst. Monitoring Coordinator
- Telephone: (541)757-4263 x444
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: GIS coverage of combined land-use/land-cover/ownership classification for coastal coho ESU.
- Purpose: Combine base layers of land-use, land-cover, ans land ownership into a single coverage for use in analysis.
- Time Period of Content: N/A
- Geographic Extent: Coastal Coho ESU
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints: None
- Format: Zipped ArcGIS interchange file (.e00)
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: Ownership(2004): State GIS Service Center Zoning(1983): State GIS Service Center (originally DLCD) Landcover(2004): USGS National Land Cover Data Stream and Stream Classification(2004). The ownership, zoning, and landcover data were combined to create a single land-use/land-cover data attribute.
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: <Grid> FINAL_DES2The land use/ownership classifications used in analyses for coastal coho assessment </Grid>
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?