MetaData for Local Watershed Assessments using the OWEB Watershed Assessment Manual (shapefile)
Local Watershed Assessments using the OWEB Watershed Assessment Manual (shapefile)
- Originator: OWEB
- Publish Date: 3/31/2004
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Becci Anderson
- Job Position: Monitoring Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0058
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This data set maps the spatial extent of watershed assessments performed by local groups following the procedures in the OWEB Watershed Assessment Manual within the Oregon Coastal Coho ESU. This data set only maps where assessments have been performed; it does not give information about the assessments.
- Purpose: Created to provide a geographic coverage of the areas in which local groups performed watershed assessments that adhere to the OWEB Watershed Assessment Manual.
- Time Period of Content: 1998-2003
- Geographic Extent: Oregon Coastal Coho ESU
- Status: Ongoing
- Use Constraints: Not to be used for analysis- for display purposes only. If this data set is mapped, the map title or legend should be similar to the following: "Local Watershed Assessments using the OWEB Watershed Assessment Manual in the Coastal Coho ESU"
- Format: ESRI Shapefile
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: Watershed assessments were mapped onto a coverage of 6th Field HUCs by either integrating the original spatial data set used in the assessment or by approximating the boudaries based on paper maps from the assessment document.
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: <Grid>
FIDID native to shapefile formatShapeGeometry field native to shapefile format
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?