MetaData for Federally Funded Watershed Analyses in the Coastal Coho ESU completed prior to 1997 (shapefile)
Federally Funded Watershed Analyses in the Coastal Coho ESU completed prior to 1997 (shapefile)
- Originator: OWEB
- Publish Date: 4/12/2004
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Becci Anderson
- Job Position: Monitoring Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0058
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This data set maps the spatial extent of watershed analyses completed prior to 1997 funded by the federal government, primarily by the BLM, USFS, and NRCS, in the Oregon Coastal Coho ESU. This data set only maps where analyses have been performed; it does not give information about the analyses.
- Purpose: Created to provide a geographic coverage of the areas in which federally funded watershed analyses were completed prior to 1997.
- Time Period of Content: 1994-1996
- Geographic Extent: Oregon Coastal Coho ESU
- Status: Ongoing
- Use Constraints: Not to be used for analysis- for display purposes only. If this data set is mapped, the map title or legend should be similar to the following: "Federally Funded Watershed Analyses in the Coastal Coho ESU completed prior to 1997"
- Format: ESRI Shapefile
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: Watershed analyses were mapped onto a coverage of 6th Field HUCs by either integrating the original spatial data set used in the analysis or by approximating the boundaries based on paper maps included in the analysis document.
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: <Grid>
FIDID native to shapefile formatShapeGeometry field native to shapefile format
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?