MetaData for Trask Watershed Assessment
Trask Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Tillamook Bay Watershed Council
- Publish Date: November 1998
- Online Link: http://gisweb.co.tillamook.or.us/library/reports/TraskWatershedAssessment.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Mark Trenholm
- Job Position: Tillamook Estuaries Partnership Director
- Telephone: (503) 322-2222
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This document reports conditions in the Trask River watershed, one of five river basins that feed Tillamook Bay. Assessments are made of channel habitat type and modifications, fisheries, sediment, hydrology, riparian habitat, and water quality and uses. A watershed condition summary is offered.
- Time Period of Content: 1998
- Geographic Extent: Trask River watershed, Tillamook Bay.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?