MetaData for GIS Based Watershed Analysis System for Tillamook Bay, Oregon
GIS Based Watershed Analysis System for Tillamook Bay, Oregon
- Originator: Tillamook Estuaries Partnership; Patrice Angelle Melancon, MSE
- Publish Date: May 1999
- Online Link: http://gisweb.co.tillamook.or.us/library/reports/GISbasedWatershedAnalysis.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Mark Trenholm
- Job Position: Director
- Telephone: (503) 322-2222
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This Master's of Engineering Thesis develops a GIS-based, watershed-scale, water quality model of the Tillamook Bay watershed, using ARC/Info and ARC/View.
- Purpose: The objective of this study is to develop a watershed analysis and decision support system which takes the form of a computer model developed in a GIS framework.
- Time Period of Content: 1998 - 1999
- Geographic Extent: Tillamook Bay, Oregon.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?