MetaData for Curry Watersheds Partnerships 2014 Spawning Surveys
Curry Watersheds Partnerships 2014 Spawning Surveys
- Originator: South Coast Watershed Council and Lower Rogue Watershed Council
- Publish Date: 3/2/18
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Matt Swanson
- Job Position: Interim Coordinator - South Coast Watershed Council
- Telephone: 541.373.0800
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The Curry Watersheds Partnership (Curry SWCD and South Coast and Lower Rogue watershed councils) conducted salmon spawning surveys on 14 stream reaches in the winter of 2014-15. The surveys took place on small streams that have been the focus of past and/or planned restoration projects, primarily aimed at coho. These surveys are not typically covered by ODFW, and prior to the spawning season the Curry Watersheds Partnership coordinated with ODFW to ensure there was no duplication of effort.
- Purpose: To develop baseline data, evaluate the effectiveness of projects, and/or assess instream habitat and water quality.
- Time Period of Content: November 2014-January 2015
- Geographic Extent: Streams were surveyed in the lower Rogue River and in the New River - Floras Creek watershed.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints: None
- Format: Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: The data was collected by Curry SWCD staff and contractors and entered into an Excel spreadsheet. Area Under the Curve estimates were not generated.
|Floras Creek/New River Coho
||Natural origin spawner abundance
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the attached file(s).
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?