MetaData for Netarts Bay Watershed Assessment, 1999
Netarts Bay Watershed Assessment, 1999
- Originator: Tillamook Coastal Watershed Resource Center
- Publish Date: January 1999
- Online Link: http://gisweb.co.tillamook.or.us/library/reports/NetartsAssessment.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Mark Trenholm
- Job Position: Tillamook Estuaries Partnership Director
- Telephone: (503) 322-2222
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This document describes channel habitat types and modifications, fisheries, sediment, riparian characteristics, water quality, water use, and hydrology in the Netarts Bay watershed. A watershed condition synthesis is offered.
- Time Period of Content: 1999
- Geographic Extent: Netarts Bay watershed.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category
||8/22/2005 9:34:59 AM