MetaData for South Coast and Lower Rogue Watersheds - Aquatic Habitat Inventory for Large Wood Placement - Monitoring Report
South Coast and Lower Rogue Watersheds - Aquatic Habitat Inventory for Large Wood Placement - Monitoring Report
- Originator: South Coast and Lower Rogue Watershed Councils
- Publish Date: December 12, 2003
- Online Link: http://currywatersheds.org/download/download.php
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Dana Hicks
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 247-2755
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: Pre- and post-large wood placement habitat conditions are compared on 9 projects in Oregon's South Coast watersheds from 1998 to 2001. Recommendations for future monitoring are given.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Numerous creeks and rivers in Curry County.
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category
curry co-large wood.pdf
||8/22/2005 2:35:22 PM