MetaData for South Coast and Lower Rogue Watersheds - Road Storm-proofing Projects - Monitoring Report 2000-2001
South Coast and Lower Rogue Watersheds - Road Storm-proofing Projects - Monitoring Report 2000-2001
- Originator: South Coast and Lower Rogue Watershed Councils
- Publish Date: July 2001
- Online Link: http://currywatersheds.org/download/files/2001_Sediment_Abatement.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Dana Hicks
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 247-2755
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: Road storm-proofing (sediment abatement) projects in the Lobster Creek watershed were monitored within 2 years of installation. Narrative descriptions of each project site and selected photos are presented.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Various streams in Curry County, especially Lobster Creek.
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?