MetaData for Results of Storm Sampling in the Tillamook Bay Watershed
Results of Storm Sampling in the Tillamook Bay Watershed
- Originator: Tillamook Estuaries Partnership; E&S Environmental Chemistry, Inc.
- Publish Date: Noveember 1998
- Online Link: http://gisweb.co.tillamook.or.us/library/reports/ResultsofStormSamplinginTill.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Mark Trenholm
- Job Position: Tillamook Estuaries Partnership Director
- Telephone: (503) 322-2222
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: Routine water quality monitoring was conducted near the mouths of all five rivers in the Tillamook Bay watershed. This report documents results of that effort and more intensive sampling done during six rain storm events between November 1996 and March 1998.
- Time Period of Content: Nov. 1996 - Mar. 1998
- Geographic Extent: Tillamook Bay: Tillamook River, Miami River, Kilchis River, Wilson River, Trask River.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?