MetaData for Jackson Creek Watershed Assessment
Jackson Creek Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Bear Creek Watershed Council
- Publish Date: March 2001
- Online Link: http://www.rvcog.org/MN.asp?pg=WR_JCWASS
- Agency: Rogue Valley Council of Governments
- Name: Craig Harper
- Job Position: Natural Resources Dept. Mgr.
- Telephone: (541) 423-1369
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This document pulls data from various sources to describe the current state of the Jackson Creek watershed, which has been heavily impacted by human alteration. Chapters include characterization of the watershed, technical elements of the assessment, the planning structure, issues identified through the assessment, regulatory mandates, and restoration needs.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Jackson Creek, tributary of Bear Creek in the Rogue River basin.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF files in WinZip
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
||File Type Category
||8/23/2005 3:21:34 PM