MetaData for Mary's River Watershed Suspended Sediment Characterization Project
Mary's River Watershed Suspended Sediment Characterization Project
- Originator: Mary's River Watershed Council
- Publish Date: September 15, 2000
- Online Link: http://www.marys-river-wc.peak.org/projects/index.htm
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Sandra Coveny
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: (541)758-7597
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This stream turbidity and suspended mineralogy study was made during two winter seasons - 1998/99 and 1999/2000. Turbidity monitoring was performed in 30 locations within the 24 sub-watersheds of the Mary's River during rainstorm events. Detailed geological background and summary results are presented.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Mary's River watershed.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category
||8/31/2005 3:45:15 PM