MetaData for McKenzie River Watershed Conservation Strategy
McKenzie River Watershed Conservation Strategy
- Originator: McKenzie Watershed Council
- Publish Date: January 2002
- Online Link: http://www.mckenziewatershedcouncil.org/pdf/mckenzierconservestrat.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Jared Weybright
- Job Position: McKenzie Watershed Council Project Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 687-9076
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: Based on a recent watershed assessment, this document details goals and strategies for conservation and restoration within the McKenzie River watershed. It addresses river and stream habitats, floodplain areas and riparian vegetation, wetlands, pond turtle habitat, and rare upland habitats.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: McKenzie River watershed.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?