MetaData for ODFW Habitat Variable Means, Percentiles and Samples Sizes - Oregon Coast Coho - 1998-2003
ODFW Habitat Variable Means, Percentiles and Samples Sizes - Oregon Coast Coho - 1998-2003
- Originator: Kim Jones
- Publish Date: 12-27-04
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Kim Jones
- Job Position: Project Leader
- Telephone: 541-757-4263 x260
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: Mean, percentiles, and sample sizes for habitat variables collected by ODFW for different spatial scales or landuses within the Oregon Coast Coho ESU
- Purpose: To provide more detailed information on the status of coho habitat in the Oregon Coast Coho ESU as part of the 2005 Oregon Coast Coho Assessment.
- Time Period of Content: 1998-2003
- Geographic Extent: Oregon Coast Coho ESU
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: Excel spreadsheet
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?