MetaData for AI - Fish Habitat Assessment in The Oregon Department of Forestry Upper Nehalem and Clatskanie Study Area
AI - Fish Habitat Assessment in The Oregon Department of Forestry Upper Nehalem and Clatskanie Study Area
- Originator: Peggy Kavanagh, Kim Jones, Charles Stein, Paul Jacobsen
- Publish Date: August 1, 2005
- Online Link: https://nrimp.dfw.state.or.us/crl/Reports/AI/Upper%20Nehalem%20Aquatic%20Assessment.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Kim Jones
- Job Position: Project Leader
- Telephone: (541)757-4263 x260
- E-Mail Address: Kristal.Talbot@oregonstate.edu
- Abstract: A collaborative project between the Oregon Department of Forestry (ODF) and the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife (ODFW) was initiated to synthesize aquatic habitat and fisheries information for the upper Nehalem and Clatskanie River drainages to assist in the development of operational management plans, stream habitat restoration projects, habitat conservation planning, and watershed analysis. The project summarizes the condition of stream habitat, the distribution and abundance of salmonid fishes, and the potential for restoration. The ODFW Aquatic Inventories Project has conducted stream habitat surveys as part of its basin survey project and habitat assessment project under the Oregon Plan for Salmon and Watersheds. The goal of these surveys was to document the status and trends of stream conditions in coastal drainages. These surveys in conjunction with fish distribution, fish presence, potential barriers to passage, and past restoration activities form the basis of the analyses.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Upper Nehalem and Clatskanie River Drainages
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF File
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy in the Library?