MetaData for Middle Tualatin-Rock Creek Watershed Analysis
Middle Tualatin-Rock Creek Watershed Analysis
- Originator: Washington County Soil and Water Conservation District, John Hawksworth; Tualatin River Watershed Council; Tillamook Resource Area BLM
- Publish Date: February 2001
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: April Olbrich
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: 503-846-4810
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This analysis of the middle Tualatin-Rock Creek basin includes an introduction, characterization, core topics and key questions, current conditions, reference conditions, synthesis, and recommendations. Bibliography. The appendix contains the aquatic conservation objectives and footnotes. 153 pp.
- Purpose: The purpose of a watershed analysis is to provide reference information on a basin or subbasin that can be used in future planning.
- Time Period of Content: 2000
- Geographic Extent: Middle Tualatin, Rock Creek.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: 8 PDF files zipped
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: No data.
||File Type Category
||5/24/2007 4:15:06 PM