MetaData for ODFW Pre-Post Habitat Restoration Site Data
ODFW Pre-Post Habitat Restoration Site Data
- Originator: Paul Jacobsen
- Publish Date: 12-27-04
- Online Link: http://oregonstate.edu/Dept/ODFW/freshwater/inventory/restoratn.htm
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Paul Jacobsen
- Job Position: Assistant Project Leader
- Telephone: 541-757-4263 x254
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: Instream habitat characteristics and geographic coordinates of 72 sites in western Oregon, pre- and post- habitat restoration.
- Purpose: To provide site specific data used in analysis of habitat restoration effectiveness for the 2005 Coastal Coho Assessment
- Time Period of Content: 1998-2003
- Geographic Extent: Western Oregon
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: Excel spreadsheet
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?