MetaData for Rock Creek Region (N. Umpqua) Assessment and Action Plan, 2006
Rock Creek Region (N. Umpqua) Assessment and Action Plan, 2006
- Originator: Umpqua Basin Watershed Council; Roseburg BLM, Lisa Winn
- Publish Date: March 2006
- Online Link: None
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Bob Kinyon
- Job Position: Coordinator
- Telephone: 541-673-5756
- E-Mail Address: Bob@UmpquaRivers.org
- Abstract: This assessment of the Rock Creek subbasin of the lower Umpqua near Scottsburg is the product of a collaborative effort between many parties. Chapters include introduction, past conditions, current conditions, current trends and potential future conditions, action plan, and references. Copious photos, tables, figures, and maps summarize data collections. 7 appendices contain further information on geology, habitat surveys and land use, scoring for fish passage barriers, temperature data, water rights, fish data, and a summary of a Rock Creek Region fish habitat restoration meeting. 260 pp.
- Purpose: To describe the past, present, and potential future conditions that affect water quality and fish habitat within the Rock Creek Region; and to provide a research-based action plan that suggests voluntary activities to improve fish habitat and water quality within the Region.
- Time Period of Content: historical - current 2005
- Geographic Extent: Rock Creek, Canton Creek, mid-North Umpqua River.
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: No data.