MetaData for Little Butte Creek Watershed Action Plan
Little Butte Creek Watershed Action Plan
- Originator: Little Butte Creek Watershed Council
- Publish Date: August 2003
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Lu Anthony
- Job Position: Little Butte Creek Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 826-2908
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This document is the Little Butte Creek Watershed Action Plan prepared for the Little Butte Creek Watershed Council and funded by the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board. The Action Plan is based on information contained in the Little Butte Creek Watershed Assessment and additional source documentation. This information has been used to evaluate site-specific and watershed-wide issues affecting salmon and other essential watershed resources. These issues include: protection/conservation, riparian health, sediment sources, fish barriers, fish screens, channel modifications, roads, low stream flows, wetland loss, non-point source nutrient pollution, and additional assessment opportunities. The Action Plan includes recommendations for how to protect, restore, and enhance conditions through the implementation of a watershed health strategy.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The Little Butte Creek Watershed (LBCW) is located in southern Oregon in the eastern portion of the Rogue River basin
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: Winzip of MS Word and Excel files
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category
||6/20/2005 2:17:48 PM