MetaData for Crooked River Watershed Assessment
Crooked River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Tina Whitman, Crooked River Watershed Council
- Publish Date: July 2002
- Online Link: http://www.deschuteswatersheds.org/crwc/assessment/CRWC_assessment72dpi.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Jason Dedrick
- Job Position: Crooked River Watershed Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 447-3548
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This assessment includes information on land use, historic conditions, hydrology and water use, uplands, riparian and channel conditions, water quality, fish, and wildlife, and watershed condition summary.
- Purpose: The Crooked River Watershed Assessment was prepared by the Crooked River Watershed Council to summarize existing information on watershed and stream conditions and support
planning for watershed improvement efforts.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Crooked River Basin, including the Lower Crooked, Upper Crooked and Beaver/South Fork Crooked River Sub-basins
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?