MetaData for Nestucca Watershed Analysis 1994
Nestucca Watershed Analysis 1994
- Originator: Siuslaw National Forest, BLM,
- Publish Date: 1994
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: United States Forest Service
- Name: Chuck Hawkins
- Job Position: Co-Team Leader
- Telephone: 503-315-5907
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This watershed analysis identifies areas of concern within the watershed; provides ecosystem level scientific information and site-specific detail, basic resource information for identifying cooperative projects; and includes most of the information required for a Late-Successional Reserve Assessment (ROD C-11).
- Time Period of Content: 1997
- Geographic Extent: Nestucca River (not including the esturary)
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF File
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category