MetaData for Netarts Watershed Assessment
Netarts Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Tillamook Coastal Watershed Resource Center, Bruce Follansbee and Jennifer Mondragon
- Publish Date: January 1999
- Online Link: http://gisweb.co.tillamook.or.us/library/reports/NetartsAssessment.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Mark Trenholm
- Job Position: Tillamook Estuaries Partnership Director
- Telephone: (503) 377-4000 ext 3
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This watershed assessment includes information on channel habitat types, fish distribution and abundance, fish introductions, fish habitat, migration barriers, historic and current channel modifications, sediment, riparian characteristics including large woody debris, stream shading, water temperature, and water quality. The assessment also contains information on water use, hydrology, and contains a watershed condition synthesis.
- Purpose: The goal of this assessment of the Netarts Watershed (Tillamook County, OR) was to identify areas in the watershed in need of protection or restoration, and to provide the basis for an Action Plan for the Netarts Watershed Council.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Netarts Watershed
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category
||1/20/2005 3:14:15 PM