MetaData for Lower Columbia Watershed Assessment
Lower Columbia Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Portland State University and the Lower Columbia Watershed Council
- Publish Date: August 2001
- Online Link: http://www.lcrwc.com/
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Margaret Magruder
- Job Position: Lower Columbia Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: (503) 728-9015
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The Lower Columbia Watershed Assessment includes information on watershed historic conditions, channel habitat types, hydrology and water use, riparian/wetlands, sediment sources, channel modification, water quality, fish and fish habitat, and a watershed condition evaluation.
- Purpose: The primary goal of the watershed council is to evaluate the conditions within the watershed and develop habitat protection plans and enhancement and restoration projects. The information provided in this assessment will be used as a guide for the prioritization and design of restoration projects.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The assessment area includes the tributaries of the Columbia River within the Oregon side of the Columbia-Clatskanie subbasin
- Status: Complete
- Use Constraints:
- Format: Zip of PDF files
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?