MetaData for Lower Middle Fork Willamette River Watershed Assessment
Lower Middle Fork Willamette River Watershed Assessment
- Originator: The Middle Fork Willamette Watershed Council
- Publish Date: August 2002
- Online Link: http://www.mfwwc.org/downloads/mfwillamettev1.pdf
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Eve Montanaro
- Job Position: Middle Fork Willamette Watershed Council Coordinator
- Telephone: (541) 937-9800
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This watershed assessment includes the following topics: land forms and geology, land ownership and uses, hydrology, riparian habitat conditions, aquatic habitat and fish populations, wetland habitat conditions, water quality, and sediment sources.
- Purpose: The purpose of this assessment is to characterize current watershed conditions in the Lower Middle Fork of the Willamette River and surrounding watersheds (Assessment Area).
Information from the assessment is used to evaluate opportunities for improvements in watershed conditions, particularly the fish habitat and water quality. The assessment will aid the Middle Fork Willamette Watershed Council in identifying opportunities and priorities for watershed restoration projects.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: The Lower Middle Fork Willamette River below Dexter
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF file
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description:
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?
||File Type Category
||1/25/2005 1:50:33 PM