MetaData for ODFW Deer and Elk Winter Range for Eastern Oregon (2012)
ODFW Deer and Elk Winter Range for Eastern Oregon (2012)
- Originator: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Publish Date: 01/09/2013
- Online Link: https://nrimp.dfw.state.or.us/DataClearinghouse/default.aspx?p=202&XMLname=885.xml
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Jeff Kern
- Job Position: Wildlife GIS Analyst
- Telephone: 503-947-6098
- E-Mail Address: Jeff.S.Kern@state.or.us
- Abstract: General outline of deer and elk winter range for eastern Oregon, east of the crest of the Cascades. The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife considers Winter Range to be that area normally occupied by deer from December through April.
- Purpose: To depict winter range habitat for big game management in Oregon.
For more details please see "2013 ODFW Oregon Big Game Winter Habitat" whitepaper that has a link below
- Time Period of Content: current to 2009 with updates to The Dalles and Heppner Districts in 2012
- Geographic Extent: Eastern Oregon
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints: No changes may be made to this dataset without ODFW permission. See metadata file for further usage caveats.
- Format: Zipped ArcGIS Shapefiles
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Winter Range: that area normally occupied by deer from December through April.