MetaData for Coos Watershed Spawning Data, 2006-2007
Coos Watershed Spawning Data, 2006-2007
- Originator: Coos Watershed Association
- Publish Date: 5/31/2007
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Watershed Councils
- Name: Daniel Draper
- Job Position: Monitoring Technican
- Telephone: 541-888-5922
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: Spawning surveys were conducted by Coos Watershed staff, which have been trained annually by ODFW to perform the winter salmonid spawning surveys in the Coos. Coos Watershed staff followed ODFW protocol for all portions of the survey including gravel counts 2 times per season.
- Purpose: Data was collect as part of Basin Assessment's and project related surveys needed to show both success of projects and the need for additional restoration efforts in many smaller watershed basins.
- Time Period of Content: 2006-2007
- Geographic Extent: Coos Watershed
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: Excel
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: Data analysis has been done by calculating the Area Under the Curve "AUC" protocol for each reach. Surveys were set up so that they duplicate ODFW reach Id's in most cases.
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Data is collected in order to calculate AUC numbers for stream reaches
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?