MetaData for Oregon Conservation Strategy Habitats
Oregon Conservation Strategy Habitats
- Originator: Arthur Rodriguez
- Publish Date: 7/1/2016
- Online Link: https://nrimp.dfw.state.or.us/DataClearinghouse/default.aspx?p=202&XMLname=892.xml
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Arthur Rodriguez
- Job Position: Conservation Strategy GIS Analyst
- Telephone: 503-947-0126
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: This dataset represents the extent and distribution of the habitats prioritized within the Oregon Conservation Strategy. Strategy Habitats are identified by ecoregion, and as such are only mapped within their associated Strategy Ecoregions (see http://oregonconservationstrategy.org/strategy-habitats/ for more information on all Strategy Habitats). The list of Strategy Habitats is: Aspen Woodlands, Coastal Dunes, Estuaries, Flowing Water and Riparian Habitats, Grasslands, Late Successional Mixed Conifer Forest, Natural Lakes, Oak Woodlands, Ponderosa Pine Woodlands, Sagebrush Habitats, and Wetlands.
- Purpose: To support the objectives of the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife Oregon Conservation Strategy, through mapping the extent and distribution of Strategy Habitats.
- Time Period of Content: 12/1/2015
- Geographic Extent: statewide
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints: GIS files need to be viewed in ArcGIS software or other GIS compatible software. "Strategy Habitats.lyr" is a layer file to be used within ESRI GIS software, and provides a suggested classification scheme.
This data was compiled from the best available data and the developers (ODWF and OSU/PSU INR) shall not be held liable for improper or incorrect use of the data described and/or contained herein. These data and related graphics are not legal documents and are not intended to be used as such. The information contained in these data is dynamic and is expected to change over time. There is no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of these data. This disclaimer applies both to individual use of the data and aggregate use with other data.
- Format: Zipped raster digital data
Data Quality Information
- Lineage-Source: Data sources and processing steps are presented in the accompanying document: "Methodology for Updating Oregon Conservation Strategy Habitat Map.pdf".
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field descriptions.
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?