MetaData for ODFW Conservation Opportunity Areas
ODFW Conservation Opportunity Areas
- Originator: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Publish Date: 10/2005
- Online Link: https://nrimp.dfw.state.or.us/DataClearinghouse/default.aspx?p=202&XMLname=897.xml
- Agency: Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Name: Arty Rodriguez
- Job Position: Conservation Strategy GIS Analyst
- Telephone: 503-947-0126
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: Conservation Opportunity Areas were developed for the Comprehensive Wildlife Conservation Strategy to help identify priority areas for conservation actions that directly benefit wildlife and habitats.
- Purpose: To show areas in which conservation actions would best meet the needs of Strategy species and habitats. These areas are generally either areas of high biodiversity or areas with unique habitat values.
- Time Period of Content: current
- Geographic Extent: statewide
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints: Please refer to Oregon's Comprehensive Wildlife Conservation Strategy for methodology, intended usage, and datasets used in the formation of COAs.
- Format: ArcGIS Shapefile in zip format
Data Quality Information
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field decsriptions.