MetaData for Alvord Lake Sub-basin Watershed Assessment
Alvord Lake Sub-basin Watershed Assessment
- Originator: Harney County Watershed Council
- Publish Date: June 2006
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract: The 2006 Alvord Lake Sub-basin Watershed Assessment has been produced by the Harney County Watershed Council and supported by various other entities. The main purpose of this document is to discuss the components, management issues and indicators of watershed health in the Alvord Lake Sub-basin. Other parts of this document focus on describing the sub-basin, the plants and animals which are found in the subbasin,
and various other management topics.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Alvord Lake Sub-basin
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field descriptions.
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?