MetaData for Gales Creek Watershed Assessment Project
Gales Creek Watershed Assessment Project
- Originator: Tualatin River Watershed Council
- Publish Date: September 1998
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: This document is the Gales Creek Watershed Assessment Report prepared for the
Tualatin River Watershed Council. This report contains detailed information about the Gales
Creek Watershed and follows the guidelines described in the 1997 Draft Governor’s Watershed
Enhancement Board’s Oregon Watershed Assessment Manual. It was written to partially satisfy
the watershed assessment action item #1described in the Tualatin River Watershed Council’s
Action Plan. This report should be periodically updated, as new information becomes available.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: Gales Creek Watershed
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field descriptions.
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?