MetaData for West Fork Illinois River Watershed Analysis
West Fork Illinois River Watershed Analysis
- Originator: Abbie Jossie, Field Manager, Grants Pass Resource Area
- Publish Date: May 2003
- Online Link: None
- BPA Project #:
- Agency: Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
- Name: Ashley Seim
- Job Position: Web Specialist
- Telephone: 503-986-0186
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
- Abstract: The West Fork Illinois River Watershed Analysis (Iteration 1.0) document was completed in June 1997 to provide an ecological context for proposed mineral development, including management recommendations. The focus of iteration 1.0 was the serpentine portion of the watershed on Forest Service lands. The purpose of the current document and analysis is to expand on this earlier analysis by adding the lower elevation BLM land areas. It identifies the various ecosystem components in the lower elevation areas of the West Fork Illinois River fifth field watershed and their interactions at a landscape scale. The analysis looks at historical ecological components, current ecological components and trends. It makes recommendations for future management actions that could be implemented to reach recommended ecological conditions.
- Time Period of Content:
- Geographic Extent: West Fork Illinois River Watershed
- Status: Final
- Use Constraints:
- Format: PDF
Data Quality Information
- No data information was supplied.
Entity and Attribute Information
- Attributes Description: Field attribute information is available in the database table field descriptions.
Is a physical copy maintained for reference at Headquarters?